Game of Thrones Ascent is a social role-playing game, RPG, free to play on Facebook, from Disruptor Beam, and is based on the HBO series Game of Thrones and George R.R. Martin’s novels A Song of Ice and Fire.
Player take the role of an unimportant noble and must make his path in the world of Westeros. In order to do that, he need to build up his fortress, to cultivate the land and to raise an army. This fact involve some strategic decisions, and player will be faced with different effects of his choices.
Player follows a series of quests that will introduce him in the middle of the action, and will familiarize him with the mechanics of the game. The fights are a series of strategic choices, he will set a action and then will waiting to see the results.
"- Your quest begins in the days before the mysterious death of the King’s Hand. Your decisions impact how the story unfolds!
- Are you a fosterling or a highborn bastard? Do you follow the Old Ways or worship The Seven? Shape your identity within the world of Westeros!
- Swear Fealty to one of the great houses - Stark, Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, or Greyjoy - and consort with familiar characters.
- Form an army of Sworn Swords to send on Adventures or partake in Player-to-Player actions to help or harm your noble neighbors!
- Build up your noble holdings to craft gear and items, accumulate wealth and improve your stats.
- Earn points towards your Power rating, improve your global ranking, and rule your friends!"
Last Updated on Friday, 22 February 2013 10:14
Seams like you don't have the right authority to post, sorry...